Admin Columns Pro Plugin
Admin Columns Pro is a WordPress plugin that enhances the default list tables in the WordPress admin panel by allowing you to take control over the columns displayed in the overviews. It supports custom fields, featured images, custom taxonomies, EXIF data for media, and many other types of content. With Admin Columns Pro, you can create overviews that are tailored to your specific, making it easier to manage and organize your content. It also offers additional features such as sorting, filtering, direct editing, and custom exports to CSV. The plugin is compatible with popular plugins such as Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) and WooCommerce, and it is available in multiple languages.
Some key features of Admin Columns Pro include:
- Support for custom fields, featured images, custom taxonomies, EXIF data for media, and over 200 columns
- The ability to sort, filter, directly edit, and export column content to CSV
- Integration with third-party plugins such as Yoast SEO, WooCommerce, Advanced Custom Fields, Types, and Pods
- The ability to display custom fields for posts and users (post meta and user meta) and inline editing of data from these plugins (with the Developer license)
- Support for posts, users, comments, media, and taxonomy lists
Admin Columns Pro also allows you to import and export your column setup, and it allows you to save your columns to PHP, so you (and your clients) don’t have to worry about the admin interface. It works perfectly with external plugins that add custom columns and provides advanced custom field types for proper formatting of your meta data.
Admin Columns Pro Plugin help users manage and control the list/overview pages of the WordPress admin, specifically expanding the core functionality of columns on overview pages for posts, pages, categories, media, users, comments, and other content types. The plugin users to sort, filter, and WordPress admin columns in powerful and highly customizable ways, with features such as inline editing of column data, taxonomy columns, import/export of column setup, and support for unlimited columns with horizontal scrolling. Admin Columns Pro integrates with third-party plugins such as WooCommerce, Advanced Custom Fields, Yoast SEO, bbPress, Toolset Types, and Pods, allowing users to organize, manage, and edit columns specific to each plugin.